Leighton Outdoor Accent Chair
Choose your fabric color. Options available in-store include additional colors, seat cushion comfort choices, and self-welt or contrast welt.
- SKU W005-K02-KIT27
- Materials Aluminum Fabric Performance Resin Wicker
- Height 36.0
- Width 29.0
- Depth 29.0
- Weight 148.0
- Back Cushions Removable Y
- Leveling Feet Y
- Outdoor Yes
- Seating Depth 15.75
- Seating Width 26.0
- Seating Height 18.5
Online + In store ordering
- We review each piece on your order – and may reach out to talk about your design since we’ll make this from scratch
Build + Delivery Time
- First, we'll cut and build the frame using an interlocking body design for stability. Then we’ll cut and sew your cover, and fully upholster your piece.
- Once finished at our North Carolina factory, we’ll ship your piece, then reach out and make sure we find a day that’s best for your delivery
- In most areas of the country, the build to delivery of this piece takes 4 - 6 weeks. Your local store will have more specific delivery timelines for your area.
- Full delivery timing info and return policy here.
White Glove Delivery
- Professional furniture delivery teams will place your furniture in your room of choice
- Safety is of the utmost importance to us. Read more here.
- We'll take care of unpackaging and assembling – and of course, we'll clean up the packaging too
Prepare + Measure
- Clear a path into the area you’d like your piece to be placed
- Measure all doorways, stairwells, hallways, ceilings, entryways, and landings to ensure that your furniture will fit into your room – your local designer can provide guidance on measuring
- Clean periodically using mild soap and water.
- Avoid direct contact with chlorine and saltwater.
- If near saltwater, we recommend weekly rinsing with water from a hose.
- Keep away from open flames and artificial heat.
- A high-quality outdoor furniture cover is recommended if you plan to leave your wicker furniture outdoors all year. Read more on wicker care here.
- To clean outdoor fabric, prepare a solution of one-fourth cup mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water.
- Use a soft bristle brush to scrub, allowing the cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow the fabric to air dry.
- Mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances if not removed from the fabric. Read more about cleaning here.